Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ebbets Field Flannels

I've always been a fan of early-mid twentieth century sports memorabilia. I'm not much of a sports aficionado, but the cut and look of a baseball uniform from, let's say, 1918 was striking (this is coming from a sartorial point of view, not some bizarre fetishistic kind of thing.) I've been wearing caps from Ebbets Field for the past few months. They're a Seattle based company that specializes in vintage baseball, football, and hockey uniforms and caps. While viewing their website, I found some items that will have you looking sporty and cool. I really appreciate the craftsmanship put into each item, and flannels are made to order. 


New York Lincoln Giants 1911 Ball Cap:

Aberdeen Black Cats 1918 Home Jersey:
Brooklyn Tip-Tops 1915 Jersey:


St. Paul Colored Gophers 1907 Jersey:





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this very nice stuff, I learn more from there.

    Boys Hockey Uniforms

    ReplyDelete